Are you a talented Cloud Architect who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models. We are still operating in stealth mode, so details are not public. But we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are looking for top engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
We are recruiting a Cloud Architect with in-depth experience in AWS infrastructure deployment and management.
You will play a key role in our R&D activities, in direct collaboration with the CTO and VP Engineering, to deliver and monitor our cloud platform. You will lead the set up and monitoring of our cloud infrastructure, primarily on AWS. You will work with the CTO to architect, design and deliver new infrastructure solutions as required for new platform features being built by our team. You will therefore have a hybrid role — primarily in operations in delivering our platform, but also in developing new features with the team. You will play a key role in assisting other developers with their feature design, to ensure it is maintainable, deployable and monitorable.
- Expert in AWS infrastructure deployment and management. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer qualified.
- Expert in infrastructure monitoring, with any tool like Datadog, New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Ability to review infrastructure-as-a-code from other developers, help mentor junior developers.
- Code management tools: git, jira, bitbucket, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Experience or interest in progressing to a team leadership position.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Java Spring microservices is an asset.
- Experience with Azure, GCP or other cloud providers
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space mission
- You are based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg
What we offer you
- Create software that will be used operationally to design, build and fly satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. You will have a direct impact on the future of space exploration.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup as one of its first employees – the best way to fast-track your career.
- Benefit from a stock options plan that will make you become a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of Leanspace’s success.
- Enjoy a modern work/life balance with the possibility to work remotely.