Craft and share our story with the world!
We are a space startup founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation and innovative commercial models. We are still operating in stealth mode so details are not public, but we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy and a fast-growing startup scene. We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
To support our marketing activities, we are looking for a polyvalent and enthusiastic marketing intern. You will have a 360° role, working on every aspect of our marketing and communication activities with a focus on branding, events and digital marketing. You will work directly with our marketing manager. You will join us at an exciting moment, as we are ramping up the marketing activities towards our company launch.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Contribute to develop further our brand identity
- Design communication pieces for print (kakemono, flyers, business cards) and digital (social media posts, banners, diagrams…)
- Drive our participation to industry events: manage providers, organize presence, order goodies, coordinate booth design…
- Contribute to our digital marketing strategy: website updates, mailing creation, social media posts, KPI analysis, campaign reports
- Support our campaigns and lead generation efforts: from conceptualizing, to designing visuals and analyzing results
- You are a final year marketing student looking for a complete hands-on internship (ideally for 6 months)
- You have graphical design skills (Adobe suite) and you are creative
- You are enthusiastic about working in a start-up offering a creative and fast-paced environment, where new ideas are always welcome
- You are resourceful and able to work autonomously
- You are curious and you have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg
- You have a previous experience in the software or space industries
- You have a previous B2B experience
- You have worked in an international environment
Why you’ll love this job
Your work will shape the future space economy, how cool is that? You’ll do this surrounded by a team of incredibly curious and passionate people who are driving a product that will dramatically impact the space industry.
We can promise:
- A meaningful internship during which you will learn a lot in marketing, space and software technologies
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part-time