Are you a space professional striving to make an impact? Are you extroverted, curious and optimistic? Is every situation a networking or sales opportunity? Then you are our new sales superstar!
We are a space startup founded by a team of international experts, on a mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation and innovative commercial models. We are still operating in stealth mode so details are not public, but we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy and a fast-growing startup scene. We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
In a nutshell, your purpose is to create, pursue and materialize opportunities to help our startup grow and boost revenues. You will ideate and establish new strategies, targets and prospects, with the goal of creating short, mid and long-term value for our business.
You are a self-starter, who exudes confidence and enthusiasm, with an adaptable approach to the international market we operate in. You will be subtle but resilient, a dedicated listener but strong negotiator. You make things happen, not because it’s expected, but because that’s what makes you tick.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Find new leads, nurture prospects and move them through the sales cycle until they become happy customers
- Stay up-to-date on competition, new market trends, who are the new kids on the block, and detect new threats and opportunities
- Create and maintain long-standing relationships with space industry professionals, at all levels and in all kinds of organizations
- Support the Customer Success team to deliver extraordinary service to our customers
- Support the Marketing team to create and design campaigns, find leads and turn prospects into customers
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field
- At least 5 years of experience in the space industry
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- A positive can-do attitude. You are a genuinely nice person that wants to help others
- Strategic thinking and you think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
- You are a hunter, with a focus on results
- Natural ability to build relationships inside and outside the team
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and attend industry events
- Based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg area
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in sales or business development
- Experience in cloud-based enterprise software
- You have worked in a space startup
- Proven top-notch negotiation and persuasion skills
- Fluency in French, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to both established and NewSpace organisations
- Passion to enable the future space economy
- You like to play strategy games 🙂
Why you’ll love this job
Your work will shape the future of the space economy, how cool is that? You’ll do this surrounded by a team of incredibly curious and passionate people who are driving a product that will dramatically impact the way space missions are managed.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment, high flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part-time