Are you a talented software engineer who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models. We are still operating in stealth mode, so details are not public. But we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are looking for top engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
You will develop tests in collaboration with our development team of local and remote developers, following a Scrum process. We need to develop both functional tests, as well as matching automated non-regression tests to run in our CI/CD pipelines.
We are looking for QA engineers with 4-5 years of experience.
- Expert in Quality Assurance practices and procedures, and test management tools.
- Expert in REST API testing, using tools such as Jest, JMeter or Postman.
- Expert in automated UI testing, using tools such as Selenium.
- Experience with code and bug management tools: git, jira, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Experience or interest in progressing to a team leadership position.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience writing tests as code.
- Experience with release management practices, especially automated release testing.
- Experience with cloud technologies, and testing in cloud environments.
- Experience with Code Quality analysis tools, build test automation tools.
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space mission
- Create software that will be used operationally for satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. You will have a direct impact on the future of space exploration.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup as one of its first employees – the best way to fast-track your career.
- Benefit from a stock options plan that will make you become a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of Leanspace’s success.
- Enjoy a modern work/life balance with the possibility to work remotely.